Κυριακή 3 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Is selling vintage - leather jacket vest




some tribes I'm on just want to keep it simple and don't allow selling.

After xmas I'll take a good inventory of what I've got ....but I've got some beautiful but damaged pieces from the 20's and 30's, and some nice 40's and 50's especially larger sized! One of the pieces I've been holding onto, thinking I'd get a pattern taken off it, is thislovely late 20's early 30's wedding dress or evening dress in ivory with cool seams and bias inset godets. It's like a modern 6 and has some damage to the armhole but otherwise very intact.

I'd love to get people's opinions on it: Can you nail down a better time period? Is is a wedding dress or ? What do you see it selling for or what have you seen items like this sold for? Sell it as a 'study piece' or 'as is' ? Should I do anything to treat the dress (I don't see any stains, but it's quite wrinkled)Here's the links to the photos: new.photos.yahoo.com/goddess...71509583

thanks in advance,
Cherie

Related posts for leather jacket vest:
bags backpacks
clothes free
designer inspired bag
sax on fifth
high heel stores

See also for leather jacket vest:
shoes and clothes i
discount urban clothes
front shirt
80's vintage shirts
columbus blue jackets com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου