Πέμπτη 14 Ιανουαρίου 2010

Re:Feedback for the - luxury watches at




What in the world has happened to GL? I have grown up with this show. Rick/Mindy/Phillip/Beth were in high school right with me. Now it has gone to the dogs!!!!!!! My first complaint is playing outside allthe time. Showing us a real city is nice, but everybody is either in the park or walking somewhere. Next, are you suposed to be creative withthe cameras? I feel sea sick some days. The story lines are a joke. Get Grady character out of town! Let that one die. The actor himself is not bad, just the story line is dead. And who thought that bringing a T V shock host on and trying to pass him off as an actor. What I see you have no money for a decent set, no money for proper camera equipment (It reminds me of watching Uncle fester's home video of his trip to nowhere), and no money to hire real actors. I am really fed up. You did such a GREAT job on the Reva/cancer storyline. I know you has a change in writers but please, go back to Springfield. Add another room to the hospital, all we ever see is that one room and hall with the directory.But most of all, Lke I said, GO BACK TO SPRINGFIELD.

Related posts for luxury watches at:
high heel stores
purses or handbags
bags backpacks
pra da
leather jacket vest

See also for luxury watches at:
3 yellow jacket
customer service store
i wanna get free i wanna get free
leather handbag
mens clothing outlets

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου